Benefits Of Laser Engraving
Laser engraving is used for permanent, attractive and direct part marking in many industries. It offers the following benefits as compared to other engraving techniques out there:
- The use of beam angle makes it possible to engrave hard to reach areas and convex / concave geometry with more precision.
- It uses marking speed up to 1500mm/sec – a 30% improvement in process time over EDM and pantograph engraving.
- It is environmentally safe as the laser produces no chemical or toxic bi-products process such as with acid etching.
- No special tooling is required, and the resulting mark is permanent, clean and concise.
- Lasers can engrave most metals and provide more versatility in material and product choices for our customers.