Benefits Of Rotary Engraving
What is the difference between rotary engraving and the other engraving methods being used out there? Here are the advantages of using this kind of technique:
- It is environmentally friendly, creating no fumes or residues other than chips, which are removed by a simple vacuum.
- You can use different sized cutting tools. This allows you to engrave in fine detail with a small cutter and engrave large areas quickly with a larger tool.
- It makes beveled-edge cutouts possible.
- You can engrave onto PVC which isn’t possible with laser engraving.
- It can drill holes and automatically insert braille beads to easily create ADA compliant signs.
- It can mark metals, including stainless steel, without the extra time and expense of applying a chemical coating.
- It costs 20-50% less per sheet than laser materials.